With this year’s compilation we wanted to give something back! So we’re allowing you to name you price and to help a great Charity.
Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis are the two main forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, affecting more than 300,000 people in the UK. Yet it is largely a hidden disease, and one that causes stigma, fear and isolation. There’s no cause or cure so its a lifelong issue.
After some research we found that musicians are particularly susceptible. We suspect a lot of people in the music scene aren’t aware of what exactly the disease is and what the symptoms are. So to save someone out there pain, silence and the embarrassment, we wanted to spread some awareness, whilst sharing some good tunes!
All profits of this compilation will go in aid of Crohn’s & Colitis UK. Any amount you spend over 65p will goto to charity!
- Fair Do’s – Hostile Company
- Antillectual – Soundtrack
- Astpai – Small Change
- Gnarwolves – The Waiting Line
- Mainline 10 – Not Afraid
- One Hidden Frame – Immortal
- Graveyard Johnnys – The Poison
- Weatherstate – Ill
- Seaway – Best Mistake
- The Decline – I Don’t Believe
- Belvedere – As Above, So Below
- The Human Project – Séance Fiction
- Boston Manor – Trapped Nerve
- Drones – Parasite
- Anchord – Bad Cop
- Perkie – Walls Come Crashing
- Landscapes – Neighborhood
- Brightr – Sick Note
- The Wonder Beers – Geezers
- Screech Bats – Pathologigirl
- Almeida – Payday
- A Wilhelm Scream – Gut Sick Companion
- Petrol Girls – Restless
- Darko – In The Company of Wolves
- Jaya The Cat – Hello Hangover
- Jamie Lenman – Friends In Low Places
Thanks to everyone who got involved!
Artwork provided by L30 Artwork – firstname.lastname@example.org
Full compilation © and ℗ 2016 Lockjaw Records. © and ℗ of individual tracks belong to their respective record companies and publishing companies. All Rights Reserved